- These discounted maternity sessions must be booked with a newborn portrait session
- NO additional booking fee required
- A 40 minute studio maternity portrait session
- 10 retouched high resolution digital images
- Use of maternity gowns and fabrics from the studio wardrobe if you wish.
- $50 credit to be spent on wall art (This can be combined with your newborn session wall art credit)
Option B -
Step 1 - Session Booking Fee - $150
This booking fee is non-refundable and due at the time of booking. It covers the preparations prior to your session, as well as securing your chosen date and time. This fee only applies to a 'stand alone' Bronze and Silver Maternity Packages where a newborn session is not booked. It does not apply to an 'Add-on' maternity session.
Step 2 - Choose your maternity package
The 'Bronze' Maternity Package - $399
- A 30 minute studio maternity portrait session
- 5 high resolution professionally retouched digital files
- Use of a gown or fabric from my studio wardrobe if you wish
( Payright Interest Free Payment Plan Option - $99.75 deposit due at the session followed by 4 fortnightly repayments of $79.38 )
The 'Silver' Maternity Package - $650
- Up to 1 hour studio portrait session or on-location portrait session (within 20 kms of the studio location)
- 15 high resolution professionally retouched digital files
- Use of gowns or fabric from the studio wardrobe if you wish
- $50 Wall Art credit
( Payright Interest Free Payment Plan Option - $162.50 deposit due at the session followed by 4 fortnightly repayments of $126.45 )
**** PayRight Interest Free Payment Plans Are Now Available ****
Enjoy now and pay later! These PayRight flexible interest free payment options are a perfect way to enjoy your photo session now and spread the repayments over time.
A 25% deposit is required on the day of your session and the remaining balance of your package is then divided equally into fortnightly repayments.
Payment plans are also available on all product purchases over $250.
Contact Renee for further information on eligibility, terms and conditions.